Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
[email protected] woodturner@fholder.com is offline

Default Hi Everyone!

On Apr 5, 1:44*am, Geni wrote:
Hello, I just joined the group, am a total beginner at wood turning
but i'm super willing to learn. Best wishes to all.

Hello Geni,

Welcome to the world of woodturning. This group is not as active as it
was a few years ago, but there are lots of archives to be searched. A
few years ago, I wrote a book based on my many posting on this group.
The book was published about two years ago by Linden Publishing in
California. The Title is "The Woodturners FAQ" the FAQ is for
frequently asked questions. It was designed for the person thinking of
getting into woodturning and begins with the question, What do I need
to turn wood? One review of this book said, "the book should be
required reading for all new turners." I highly recommend the book.
You can purchase it from Amazon.com or order from my web site.

Fred Holder
http://www.morewoodturning.net