Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default Problems with rec.woodworking server?

-MIKE- wrote:
Jack Stein wrote:

I use Thunderbird newsreader via motzarella.org

The only way i know you guys are replying is by checking google groups.

I also use Motzarella and Thunderbird. I had to delete
rec.woodworking.dat and rec.woodworking.msf in the News.Motzarella.org
directory to get it back. This is the second time this has happened,
and the second time I spent an hour figuring out what needed done.
Refreshing, unsubscribing and resubscribing doesn't fix it.

That's what I did. Next time, I'll try to remind *you.* :-)

Thanks, send me an email though, cause I most likely won't see it in the
newsgroup, and will be searching through the Motzarlla site looking for
the answer, yet again:-)

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com