Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Milwaukee router

I have always satisfied with my Freud although I haven't exercised it
much. I got it on a similar deal but both bases and an aluminum table
plate. Now the fricking "Yugo" reference will be ringing in my ears
everytime I fire it up. Gee thanks.

On Apr 6, 5:00*am, "Leon" wrote:
"TD Driver" wrote in message

Any thoughts about the Milwaukee router kit Amazon is offering for $129?
Looks like a great deal, but I got snookered on the Woodcraft $99 Freud
router, which turned out to be a piece of crap.\

Larry

No need to be spooked, Milwaukee = Honda, Toyota, *Freud = Yugo, Renault