Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default After years of using wood glue I realise I'm using it wrong!

In message , The Medway
Handyman writes
Rod wrote:
Paul Herber wrote:
On Sun, 05 Apr 2009 15:41:27 +0100, MM wrote:

On Sun, 05 Apr 2009 11:52:35 +0100, Rod
wrote:

Stuart Noble wrote:

Only that invariably you apply too much and it squeezes out all
over the place. I don't think it's any more scientific than that
And it takes much longer to apply!

BTW - I use Isaac Lord's own brand and it seems absolutely fine to
me.
Ruddy hell! Isaac Lord in Desborough Road? What a small world. I
lived in FlackWell Heath for 22 years before moving to Lincolnshire.

I was also in HW (Sands) for 17 years before moving to Hampshire.

And I was in Hampshire before moving (indirectly) to High Wycombe.

Thankfully I've never lived in Hamp****e or High Wycombe :-)

Its full of people who have moved there or away at some time in their
lives it would seem ... some of whom have never heard of Isaac Lord
before, despite them being regularly referred to in this ng

Inselaffen, eh ?

--
geoff