Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default After years of using wood glue I realise I'm using it wrong!

In message , Rod
writes
Paul Herber wrote:
On Sun, 05 Apr 2009 15:41:27 +0100, MM wrote:

On Sun, 05 Apr 2009 11:52:35 +0100, Rod
wrote:

Stuart Noble wrote:

Only that invariably you apply too much and it squeezes out all
over the place. I don't think it's any more scientific than that
And it takes much longer to apply!

BTW - I use Isaac Lord's own brand and it seems absolutely fine to me.
Ruddy hell! Isaac Lord in Desborough Road? What a small world. I lived
in FlackWell Heath for 22 years before moving to Lincolnshire.

I was also in HW (Sands) for 17 years before moving to Hampshire.

And I was in Hampshire before moving (indirectly) to High Wycombe.

'Kinell

I lived in Nuernberg for 5 years before moving to Milan - small world
indeed ...

Anyone else actually moved from one place to another at some time in
their lives ?

--
geoff