Posted to rec.woodworking
krw[_5_] krw[_5_] is offline

Default Off to Harbor Freight

On Fri, 3 Apr 2009 17:52:39 -0700 (PDT), Limp Arbor
wrote:

On Apr 3, 7:38*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
J. Clarke wrote:

If you shoot a lot (but who can these days what with the
unavailability of ammunition), or have noisy tools, you can't beat
their $2.99 ear muffs. Well, I guess you COULD with ear PLUGS...

Most people who shoot a lot reload.

Yeah, I used to reload. When I became a good enough shot, I gave my
reloading equipment to my son. I still get 98/100 when I requalify for my
concealed handgun license every four years, so I'm content.

'Course it's not hard to hit a man-sized target at 21 feet...

What state requires that test?

Wondering the same thing, but I'll have to read on...

Here in Western Europe a.k.a. Eastern California a.k.a. Southern Mass
a.k.a. NJ you have a better chance of winning Powerball and Mega
Millions on the same day than you do getting a carry permit.

If Eastern CA is Western Europe, I guess VT is Eastern Europe, before
the wall came down. VT doesn't have any gun laws, per se. Carry
(concealed, or not) at your hearts content. We moved last year to AL
so I got a CCW permit for the first time (haven't pulled a trigger
yet). No test at all, just $20/yr to the Sheriff.