Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Solar Powered Attic Fans ; good investment and reliable ???

Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

This country cannot be run on sunbeams. Period. End of story.

So? The country isn't now run on coal, oil, hydroelectric, or nuclear.
It's run on a combination of technologies. Solar is poised to become
one of them, in a significant percentage.

I agree that the country runs on a mixture of energy sources. There are
those - not many, thank God, but very loud - who assert we can do just fine
on sunbeams and gentle breezes, pedicabs and bicycles, wind-up watches and
herb gardens.

I also agree that solar power has its niche, much like Linux. But solar
power generation, like Linux, will never achieve acceptance above 2% - even
if they give it away.