Dee

Default How loud is 43Db

Decibel ratings and common sounds

Decibel

Level
Example

0
Lowest sound audible to human ear

10
Quiet library, soft whisper

30
Quiet office, living room, bedroom away from traffic

40
Light traffic at a distance, refrigerator, gentle breeze

50
Air conditioner at 20 feet, conversation, sewing machine

60
Busy traffic, office tabulator, noisy restaurant

80
Subway, heavy city traffic, alarm clock at 2 feet, factory noise

100
Truck traffic, noisy home appliances, shop tools, lawnmower

110
Chain saw, boiler shop, pneumatic drill

120
Rock concert in front of speakers, sandblasting, thunderclap

140
Gunshot blast, jet plane

180
Rocket launching pad

--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)

Bob, thanks for that. I have been googling all afternoon comparing prices
and spec of kitchen appliances search as you have never crossed my mind.
Thanks.

AndyP