Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Where to move?? Bidniss 101, Geography 101.....

On Thu, 02 Apr 2009 07:49:14 -0500, the infamous "Pete C."
scrawled the following:

"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote:

Dudes,

First, may Allah praise googlemaps.....

Apropos of Gunner's recent post on effing NYS, I will proly starting the
very initial stages of The Move.

Texas. Our economy is still relatively booming.

And with that, you get free hurricanes, tornadoes, rain (measured in
feet), softball-sized hail stones, the Bushes, wind, humidity, and
125F temps in the summer. Make your destination Dallas and we'll
throw in all the muggers you can handle.

I guess it wouldn't be much of a change for a NYSer, huh? gd&r

P.S: The crop of absolutely gorgeous women from Texas is huge. One
point for them.

--
You can't do anything about the length of your life,
but you _can_ do something about its width and depth.