Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default One of those weeks/Triton Shower

On Wed, 1 Apr 2009 21:24:44 +0100, Clint Sharp wrote:

In message ,
writes

Triron themselves sold or still sell spares but also try The Shower
Doc ( Google for the url) .

FWIW, Triton charge 33 quid for the complete valve, Showerdoc charge 26.

I got a replacement at my local washing machine repair place, it's
exactly the same and cost me nothing as the engineer had removed it from
a new but damaged valve. If I'd had to buy the valve and remove the coil
it'd have cost about 7 quid.

I just put a quarter-turn valve on the inlet and turned the solenoid valve
in to a bit of bigger pipe.
--
Peter.
It's not rocket science, you know.