Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 68 illegals apply for MD license/ID card gave same address-800 sqft home

On Apr 2, 9:56*am, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,

wrote:
On Thu, 02 Apr 2009 07:41:16 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
Mortimer Schnerd wrote:

The irony is that if he'd been a Mexican, he'd probably be living down
the street. *No quotas for them!

* *Of course he wouldn't have been an airline pilot, either. Most
likely not an electrician, at least a real one.

* *Don't look now, but your prejudge is showing.

* No, both of those require licensing which he couldn't have gotten as
an illegal.

--

Are you sure about that? It wouldn't surprise me to find out that at
least in some states, you can get licensed as an electrician without

Also, does anyone know if the FAA checks for citizenship for pilot
licensing?

Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.
-Unknown