Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] sligoNoSPAMjoe@hotmail.com is offline

Default 68 illegals apply for MD license/ID card gave same address-800 sq ft home

On Wed, 01 Apr 2009 19:07:06 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Wed, 01 Apr 2009 09:09:17 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

The old I got mine and I don't want to share? I wonder what
the Native Americans would have to say about that? What would your
ancestors have said if they were told .. Sorry not now, we don't want
to share? Where would you be today?

Actually that is what happened. There has almost always been quotas
and lines. It took my great-great grandfather almost five years to get
the okay to come over. I would be the same place because my GGF obeyed
the law at the time.
If I really did not want to share, I would be suggesting that the
quotas be lowered to nothin', which I am not.

So quotas end up keeping those who obey the law out.

No, those who obey the law get in. Of course your pointis pretty much
why those found illegally should be shipped back home immediately.

Quota:
1 : a proportional part or share; especially : the share or
proportion assigned to each in a division or to each member of a body
2 : the number or amount constituting a proportional share
3 : a fixed number or percentage of minority group members or women
needed to meet the requirements of affirmative action

Now try again.