Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default Will my tractor pull this?

If you really want to use the tractor to disk the garden, then check
into a 3 point 5' or 6' disk that's for sale at farm stores. That way you
can back right up to a fence, drop the disk and go forward. It'll cost
more than $200, of course.

I think $200 is too high.
I was gonna suggest that you check craiglist, but I forgot that right
now everyone wants to BUY one. Wait till fall or winter to shop.

Ditto, what Pete said.

i use a 5' three point mount disk in my market garden on an 8N, very similar
tractor. This is an extremely handy setup. Great for spring work and
cultivation of vine crops.

That pull type disk is an antique, and very likely a total POS.

Karl