Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default OT -- The Civil Heretic - Dyson doubts Global Warming

On Wed, 1 Apr 2009 17:49:39 -0400, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

wrote in message

It doesn’t give me confidence when we have NASA’s chief climatologist
is acting like a zealot and anyone who disagrees is branded a heretic.

He's a special case. g He is also generally recognizes as one of the
world's top experts on the subject. But the science is the point. How deeply
have you dug into the reports, summaries, white papers, and position papers
of the dozen or so top scientific and political organizations that are
involved?

Hansen is top Climateer.

Algore is recognized by (far too much of) the world as a Nobel Prize
winner on Climatology.

Thompson's Water Seal is the top selling deck waterproofer.

These are perfect proof of the Peter Principle, politics, and savvy
marketing in action, are they not?

P.S: I find your discussion with piezoguy -quite- interesting. It
appears that you and I are not nearly as far apart as it would seem
when you're railing against my posts, Ed. Very interesting.

--
You can't do anything about the length of your life,
but you _can_ do something about its width and depth.