Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Whirlpool washing machine model WTW5310VQ0 or WTW5300VW2.

"Molly Brown" wrote in message
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

"I don't check anything. My local appliance dealer does all of that,
delivers, hooks up, and tests it for me. Why should I do his job?"

1. Then what are you doing on this blog? This is generally for people
who want to do it themselves.

It is also about helping people do things, such as finding a reputable
appliance dealer that does what he is supposed to do. Perhaps you'd rahter
save $5 buying from the big bos store and havingyour appliace dripped in the
back of the pickup, but the local deler is price competitive and usually
offers better service, delivery, and installation.

2. I hope you never have to move (change residence) or maybe you can
afford to buy a new washing machine every time you move.

That is exactly what I did, 28 years ago. Washer since replaced, dryer
still running. Next move will probably bo to a nursing home.