Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie Self Charlie Self is offline

Default Help with Highboy

On Apr 1, 7:21*pm, "SonomaProducts.com" wrote:
I am just finishing a Cherry classic reproduction Queen Anne Highboy.
3 years in the making and over 200 hours of hand carving for the
drawer fronts, crest, etc. All the wwod is from one lovely tree that
was planted by my great grandfather on the family farm. I am wondering
when I paint it all red if I should use interior latex or enamel?
Also, should I use a stippling roller or maybe a foam one for for a
smoother finish.

Use a foam brush and good, old fashioned barn paint.