Edwin Pawlowski

Default What Woodcraft COULD have done

"Chris" wrote in message

I think the complaint (at least the initial one) was that they placed
orders that were confirmed, THEN later learned that they were reduced
or cancelled. Hearing that makes me learing of shopping there too.
It's one thing to visit a store and find that they are out of the sale
item, it's another thing to visit the store, get your 5 clamps, then
have a store employee take them away from you when you are heading for
the door.

-Chris

Was the confirmation that the order was received? Or that they had
everything and it would be shipped? I'm amazed at how many people can say
what SHOULD have been done and don't know a damned thing about how their web
site and ordering software works. It can probably handle multiple orders
being taken. After that, I have no idea nor do the other posters. We all
know that limited stock means just that.

I've shopped at Woodcraft and they have never stopped me at the door and
taken merchandise back from me. They did send me a bunch of router bits at
$5 a pop. great deal.

Where the hell were all you guys when the Red Sox were in trouble in the
8th? Did you call and make your recommendations in the 6th or 7th to
prevent problems?
Ed