Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Conflicker Worm

cavelamb wrote:

Y2K melodrama?

Seems like it.

I'm running a smtp server, sshd server, irc server, ect on windows. AFAIKT, this box is
still mine.

I remember going into work every day during the y2k thing, sending a message to GM that we
are fine for about three days in a row until they sent a message saying, that I didn't
need to anymore. They wanted me to report for a lot longer but someone at GM figured out
that nothing interesting was happening and decided to let everyone enjoy the holidays.

Talk about hysteria, the seriously broken stuff, was identified and fixes were put in long
before Y2K.

Oh well, YAWN,

Wes
--

It is 100 times safer for your child to visit a home with a
gun in it than a swimming pool. Something to think about.