Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default OT -- The Civil Heretic - Dyson doubts Global Warming

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 23:55:30 -0700, the infamous pyotr filipivich
scrawled the following:

Let the Record show that cavelamb on or about
Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:11:14 -0500 did write/type or cause to appear in
rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
Ed Huntress wrote:
snippage to avoid redundant repetition...

And what would YOU get, Richard? Numbers, please. With the complete chemical
equations. d8-)

Between you and Larry, I'm thinking I must have missed my opportunity to
learn global-scale organic chemistry and atmospheric fluid dynamics. You, of
all people, who knows about aircraft engineering and who doubtless has
stared at one or more mathematical models of turbulent flow, in wonder...

Oh man! I almost forgot!

LOTS of cheap toilet paper...

Actually, part of the Brazilian rainforest deforestation was
"incentivized" by Brazil's rush to alternative fuels, specifically,
alcohol to replace petroleum. Hectares were logged off to open up
more area for sugar cane.
Save the planet, collect the whole set.

I can't help but think that it would be cheaper to dredge their rivers
and put the silt/topsoil back on already dead land than to slash,
burn, fertilize, and grow. And I'm surprised that Greenies everywhere
aren't exporting topsoil to the rainforest countries to prevent more
slash and burn.

--
You can't do anything about the length of your life,
but you _can_ do something about its width and depth.