Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default 68 illegals apply for MD license/ID card gave same address-800 sq ft home

In article ,
wrote:

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 11:52:59 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:14:58 -0400, "Percival P. Cassidy"
n the Statue of Liberty,

“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses, yearning to
breathe free. The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these,
the homeless, tempest tossed, to me”

Too bad that the current rules seem to say just the opposit.

Look at the history. We are letting more in legally than at any time
in our history. When those words were written the bar to get in was much
higher.

But why is there a bar????

Why shouldn't there be?

--
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.
-Unknown