Posted to alt.home.repair
Molly Brown Molly Brown is offline

Default Whirlpool washing machine model WTW5310VQ0 or WTW5300VW2.

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

"I don't check anything. My local appliance dealer does all of that,
delivers, hooks up, and tests it for me. Why should I do his job?"

1. Then what are you doing on this blog? This is generally for people
who want to do it themselves.
2. I hope you never have to move (change residence) or maybe you can
afford to buy a new washing machine every time you move.
3. This information is for everyone including appliance dealers who
may not know enough or care to check for a mounting screw on a valve
especially since manufacturers are always changing their design.
4. I’m glad you found an appliance dealer you can trust so much.