Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] sligoNoSPAMjoe@hotmail.com is offline

Default 68 illegals apply for MD license/ID card gave same address-800 sq ft home

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 12:18:31 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Mar 31, 11:51*am, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,

wrote:
On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:55:53 -0400, Kurt Ullman
* *Why the line? *It the line were just a matter of getting the
records straight, that would be one thing, but it is not a line, it is
a quota. *So how can you justify a quota that allows 50,000 from
country A and 1,000 from country B. *

* * *Because if you let everyone in you get all the hooha that we are
seeing now. It needs to be an orderly way of doing things. It is also,
by definition, a political thing as to the quotas.

Or maybe because country A has a population of 25 million and country
B has a population of 2 million. If you have no limits and no
controlled process, then do you want someone chartering 747s and
and bringing them here by the millions? The simple fact is there
are hundreds of millions that would hop planes to come here if the
door were wide open.

The old I got mine and I don't want to share? I wonder what
the Native Americans would have to say about that? What would your
ancestors have said if they were told .. Sorry not now, we don't want
to share? Where would you be today?