Posted to fj.kanji,rec.crafts.woodturning

Default How to create a wooden spear???

Rep - no limit and some towns have bounty on an ear.

We have an invasion of them - over population.

Dig up yards - mine is 7 acres - and I have holes and plows
here and there.

You should see what it does to a grave yard! Not a good thing.
Homes that own the yard call professional hunters.

Martin

Ralph E Lindberg wrote:
In article ,
"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote:

I figure you are in a preserve that only allows one pig at you at a time.

You do know that pig's are not native? RIght? Many state F&W have no
limit, no license, they want those pigs GONE.