Posted to rec.woodworking
Douglas Johnson[_2_] Douglas Johnson[_2_] is offline

Default Charles Self's new book

Mark & Juanita wrote:

Received my signed copy of Charles's new book last week. If you recall,
late in 2007, Charles requested pictures of peoples' shops for this new
project. The book is out and is a complete one-stop shop of ideas for shop
recommendations. This book is also one massive volume in terms of
content -- it is understandable how a full year would be required to
complete and publish a work like this.

I wish I had had it when I was planning my shop.

I want to publicly thank Charles for the copy of the book and his use of
pictures of my shop.

I've already emailed my thanks, but will repeat them here. That's my shop on
the title page, p. 11, p. 77, p. 99, and pp. 174-176. Brag? Not me. Never.

Nice shop, Mark. That's quite a wood stash!

-- Doug