Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default OT -- The Civil Heretic - Dyson doubts Global Warming

Ed Huntress wrote:

All any of us have to go on is the reputation of the scientists making the
claims, in both directions. The rest is a lot of hubris and
presumptuousness. Anyone here who says he can judge the actual science
behind the claims has yet to show any evidence that he knows what he's
talking about.

--
Ed Huntress

Actually, Ed, I agree with you more than you suspect.
(my ex-wife is a PHD organic chemist. She can tell you all about it)

But the simple bottom line deal is - there is nothing I can do about it.

Those decisions are made WAY above my pay grade.

Recall the Serenity Prayer?

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.