Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default fs: anyone need a small horizontal mill - near los angeles?

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 07:48:10 -0700, "Bob La Londe"
wrote:

"Bill Noble" wrote in message
friend needs to make some space in his driveway quickly - this is a
smaller horizontal mill - floor standing, made in Taiwan, 1HP Baldor motor
for spindle drive, enco variable speed drive on table, tested and working,
$375 or make me an offer

contact me through the email address on my web site below if you are
interested. Delivery near Los Angeles can be arranged, he has a small
trailer that can move it.

--
Bill
www.wbnoble.com

Pictures http://img4.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=p3240499.jpg

Very nice! If it doesnt sell in the next week, Ill buy it.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner