Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT -- The Civil Heretic - Dyson doubts Global Warming

wrote in message
On Mar 31, 4:55 pm, cavelamb wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 31, 2:56 pm, cavelamb wrote:
Joseph Gwinn wrote:

Well, as Bender would say, "Kiss my shiny metal ass".

Bender would probably offer a workable, if brutal, solution to the
problem. Cartoon characters make more sense than humans sometimes

Well, see my previous post - it doesn't matter if global warming is
real or not, and no debate here will ever influence anyones opinion.
The human race will/is incapable of co-operating enough to deal with
little things like wars, peace, cheap machine tools, balance of trade,
the economy, what model of car to buy etc etc etc etc....so, if its
true, then the planet is stuffed. Hopefully I will be dead before the
air becomes unbreathable. Worry a bit about my grandchildren though -
if the climate change deniers are proven wrong, they are going to
curse our memory for what we have left them.

Andrew VK3BFA.

Don't worry, be happy, Andrew. The Earth's climate will never go off the
deep end. Heck, it's never happened before...

Nothing is really happening to the planet's climate -- carbon dioxide is
plant food. And the housing market will never collapse -- those derivatives
that are hedging your pension fund are as solid as a rock. America will
never elect a black man as president, and General Motors is too big to fail,
just like the investment banks that dominate Wall Street.

And the check is in the mail. Really. Honest.

--
Ed Huntress