Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus8285 Ignoramus8285 is offline

Default Rotary Table ???

Usually they can rotate indefinitely in one direction.

I have a Troyke DMT-15 for sale. This one, has a cross slide on top of
rotary, which makes it convenient to use, but very heavy. 12" top.

On 2009-03-31, Bob La Londe wrote:
I have looked at a couple rotary tables on-line, but have not looked at one
in person. Are they designed so that they can be rotated continuously 360
degrees or do they have a travel limit? It seems obvious to me that they
should be designed for 3060 travel, but I have learned better than to assume
anything with metal working tools.

Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com

posting on Usenet.