Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] spamTHISbrp@yahoo.com is offline

Default OT -- The Civil Heretic - Dyson doubts Global Warming

On Mar 31, 7:59*am, wrote:
On Mar 31, 4:55*pm, cavelamb wrote:

wrote:
On Mar 31, 2:56 pm, cavelamb wrote:
Joseph Gwinn wrote:

Well, as Bender would say, "Kiss my shiny metal ass".

Bender would probably offer a workable, if brutal, solution to the
problem. Cartoon characters make more sense than humans sometimes

Well, see my previous post - it doesn't matter if global warming is
real or not, and no debate here will ever influence anyones opinion.
The human race will/is incapable of co-operating enough to deal with
little things like wars, peace, cheap machine tools, balance of trade,
the economy, what model of car to buy etc etc *etc etc....so, if its
true, then the planet is stuffed. Hopefully I will be dead before the
air becomes unbreathable. Worry a bit about my grandchildren though -
if the climate change deniers are proven wrong, they are going to
curse our memory for what we have left them.

Andrew VK3BFA.

"I'm good for 300 degrees, so what's the problem? Oh, yeah, sorry
meatbag, you're not gonna like it too much. Can't say as I'll miss
ya."

Bender's not much of a solution kind of guy, heh.

Dave