Posted to misc.consumers,alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default Surviving the Depression TIPS WANTED

clipped

No, I'm a realist. Anyone with common sense can see that the
government is failing and can not stop this with borrowed money that
has no backing. In all honesty, I think that anyone who survives this
will have little left to live for. I almost wonder if "being
prepared" means commiting suicide now. Maybe this is a better
solution than the inevitable starvation and pain we will all soon
experience. At least now, a deceased person can still be guaranteed a
burial paid for by the government. Soon bodies will litter the
streets until they rot, sort of like during huirricane katrina. It's
a sad but true fact, but we will soon suffer greatly.

If your posts are sincere, they sound as if you are in need of help.
Being out of work, out of money, homeless are not reasons to commit
suicide. If that is truly your thinking, please get to the doctor and
get help. For all the difficulty of the "great depression", folks
survived by helping each other.

Real estate sales seem to be loosening up. We have three units in our
condo which have been for sale for a long, long time. In the past few
weeks, there have been many more showings, so it looks like folks are
shopping.