Posted to misc.consumers,alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Surviving the Depression TIPS WANTED

"Jimw" wrote in message
No, I'm a realist. Anyone with common sense can see that the
government is failing and can not stop this with borrowed money that
has no backing. In all honesty, I think that anyone who survives this
will have little left to live for. I almost wonder if "being
prepared" means commiting suicide now. Maybe this is a better
solution than the inevitable starvation and pain we will all soon
experience. At least now, a deceased person can still be guaranteed a
burial paid for by the government. Soon bodies will litter the
streets until they rot, sort of like during huirricane katrina. It's
a sad but true fact, but we will soon suffer greatly.

Sounds as if you need some professional help. Ask the doctor about
depression; the medical type, not fiscal.