Posted to fj.kanji,rec.crafts.woodturning

Default How to create a wooden spear???

I figure you are in a preserve that only allows one pig at you at a time.

Most around here pack up in groups of 6 to 12 and will tree anyone.
When gored or cut or shot they make noise that brings more.

Takes a man with partners in life and a small pack of hunting dogs.

One man I knew was up a 6" tree with six boar tusking the bottom.
He reserved the 4 30-30 shells for himself. Then two friends came to
see what was going on - they got all six.

Martin

Sam Minewire wrote:
I'm hunter and I want to hunt wild boars with spears.

How can I create a wooden spear???