Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Ring roller drawings and such

On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 23:24:31 -0400, the infamous "Keith Marshall"
scrawled the following:

As someone requested in an earlier thread

Yo! (waving hand)

I've posted a couple of drawings
and some assembly instructions for my ring roller project. Let me know if
I've missed anything.

http://www.progressivelogic.com/mf/ringroller.html

Thanks, Keith. Building one is much preferable to buying one.

Questions:

What clearance are you using for the base-to-lift platform?

Are the slides greased, or do they need it?

Do you have plans to electrify it using a gear motor?

--
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security does not exist in
nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding