Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus30233 Ignoramus30233 is offline

Default Todd Rich

On 2009-03-29, Todd Rich wrote:
Todd, could you elaborate. I am not familiar with this particular
unloader that I have on this compressor. My unloader on the 340 is a
lot simpler. I will greatly appreciate.

Ok, here is a picture of mine:
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u...dercontrol.jpg

Looks just like mine.

The front plate on the lower housing is a bit different.

(snip)
Some not bright people damaged it with forklifts. I will restore it.

OUCH! At least you didn't flip it up on the end of the tank. (Been
there, done that.)

I remember. In my case, I cannot take it off my pickup, at all.

(snip)

Why do you have a ball valve?

You mean the valve with the blue handle? Because the control pilot
is supposed to have full tank pressure on it, or no pressure on it,
and I wanted something that I could activate quickly if needed. Is
there a reason I shouldn't have a ball valve there?

No, I was just curious.

Thanks Todd. I saved your explanation.

I hope it helped.

Yep. In fact, inspired by your control system, I changed my compressor
so that it is able to either run on demand, or run continuously.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/