Posted to alt.home.repair
LW[_2_] LW[_2_] is offline

Default 68 illegals apply for MD license/ID card gave same address-800 sq ft home

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
s.com...
On 3/29/2009 5:16 PM Red Green spake thus:

Fine; I ain't going to argue morality or politics (though your attitude
flunks on both counts). But tell me this: who's gonna pick your food?
Who's going to clean your offices? Watch your kids? Mow your lawn and
rake your yard? Provide cheap day labor for thousands of contractors?

Turning the USA into a 3rd World Country isn't the answer. I'll bet you'd
do cartwheels & backflips at the thought of exploiting children to sew your
clothes.