Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Edelenbos Ed Edelenbos is offline

Default Harbor Freight Bandsaw Blades.

"DanG" wrote in message
Frank, I was about to make a comment that not a single person had tried
one, just constant rants against HF. I'm in the same boat - I'm not in
the market for a blade (have a few) and I've not tried HF. Buddy tried
their circular blades, both 7 1/4 and 10 and swears they are great.
Probably not in the class with WWII.

--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

I've got 10" blades from HF on both table and chop saws right now. They are
ok. Hell, for the $10-$20 apiece I paid, they are great. They are fine for
rough to "rustic" projects. When I start on some finer projects, I'll
probably get better blades.

Hmmm.... for that matter, my chop saw is a 25 year old Black and Decker.
*It* probably ought to get upgraded.

Ed