Montyhp

Default Grizzly or Ridgid

"paradox" wrote in message
I have been looking for a new table saw for about a month now and I have
narrowed my choices to either the Grizzly G0444 or the Ridgid TS3650. The
problem I have is that both of these saws are new models. Searching the

web
I have found little information on either of there models.

Since I am a newby I would like to have an idea of what is important in a
table saw and if those two models have what it takes. I plan to use the
saw at home for various cabinet and furniture projects.

Ordinarily, I highly recommend Grizz products. However, I don't know
anything about the shop fox aluma classic fence. I have the Shop Fox
Classic (biesmeyer clone) on my saw and it is very solid and accurate. I
would also prefer the cast iron wings to the stamped steel if it were me
(that means the G0444Z upgrade).

Montyhp