Doug Winterburn

Default Grizzly or Ridgid

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 15:47:39 -0700, paradox wrote:

I have been looking for a new table saw for about a month now and I have
narrowed my choices to either the Grizzly G0444 or the Ridgid TS3650. The
problem I have is that both of these saws are new models. Searching the web
I have found little information on either of there models.

Since I am a newby I would like to have an idea of what is important in a
table saw and if those two models have what it takes. I plan to use the
saw at home for various cabinet and furniture projects.

You can get some info on the Griz by going to www.grizzly.com and typing
G0444 in the search field. It will bring up the G0444 and G0444Z. You
can then click on the "more info" button.

-Doug