Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Harbor Freight Bandsaw Blades.

Bill wrote:
"-MIKE-" wrote in message
I'm fully aware of the crapshoot involved when buying stuff at Harbor
Freight.

Ah,, you're aware. But have you experienced it first hand?

Yes, but it's never ruined a project.

In general, for my time, the cost of the disappointment has outweighed
the money saved. I have not tried their blades.

My discernment get sharpened with every purchase. :-)

Of course, as always, the right choice just "depends".
Seriously, I hope you'll posts the results of your experiment.
Good luck!

I will, but I'm afraid my opinion might suffer from lack of experience
with many different blades.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)