Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Grumpy Grumpy is offline

Default Where to find a precision level

wrote in message
On Mar 29, 12:34 pm, Wes wrote:
"Tim" #__#@__.- wrote:
Who has the best deal on a precision level?

Not to bust your bubble but it is a whole lot more fun leveling a lathe
using two levels.
One will work, just takes a lot longer. Just out of curiousity, what state
do you live,
just in case you are like really close to where I live?

Wes

I have wondered about this - reluctant to spent heaps on a tool I
would use but infrewuently. Any other method that can be done with
handy household appliances?

Andrew VK3BFA.

Andrew
I bought a little digital one at Bunnings a month or two ago for A$ 35.00.
It resolves to .1 degree, but I don't know how accurate it is, but its
better than any of the options I had at the time