Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Help needed designing simple circuit

Just one small question: earlier, you said:

... I would still recommend putting R3 across C2
rather than C1 as per my original suggestion. That
insures the drive to the transistor truly goes to zero
after some amount of time.

So I thought I did that. But then you said:

R3 is still in the wrong place.

So what's the right place? I've put it across both caps and you still
don't seem to be happy.

mostly pears.
Made With Pears: Pretty good chance that pears will be detectable in
the product.
Contains Pears: One pear seed per multiple tons of product.

(with apologies to Dorothy L. Sayers)