Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_2_] Hawke[_2_] is offline

Default Try it, it works

"spaco" wrote in message
.. .
Good point. There is a guy on this newsgroup who does "monthly
statistics". Why not do monthly statistics on the percentage of ON
Topic posts?

Yeah, that's not a bad idea. Here's another idea. How about finding the
statistics on the guys who complain about people who post off topic stuff
and then go ahead and post in the off topic threads themselves, or even
start off topic threads like this knucklehead did. I think it would be
interesting to see how many hypocrites we have here who contribute to
political threads and them complain about them.

Hawke