Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] sligoNoSPAMjoe@hotmail.com is offline

Default just a thought...

On Sat, 28 Mar 2009 20:52:02 -0400, Nate Nagel
wrote:

every good garage deserves a fridge. However, there is no heat in my
garage. I know you're not supposed to operate a fridge at low temps,
but if I unplugged it for the winter would it fire up OK in the spring?

nate

I suggest keeping the beer in the kitchen frig and save the
space in the garage for other things. It also will be cheaper than
trying to run a frig out there. In the summer it will be running full
time and running the meter all the time. Just keep an ice cooler out
there for the really hot days when you don't want to keep running in
for a cold one.