Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis[_5_] mac davis[_5_] is offline

Default Dust collection piping sticker shock

On Sat, 28 Mar 2009 07:46:31 -0500, "Leon"
wrote:

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message
.. .

"Leon" wrote

BTY I used no ground wire but have once or twice gotten a pretty good zap
from it. I use mine with a 16' garage door open just in case fumes want
to collect high.

Texas chili fumes??

Seriously though, what fumes would accumlate from machining the wood?
Sanding, cutting, planing, etc do not seem like the kind of thing to
produce fumes.

Applying a finish? Spraying a finish?

I don't do spray finishes, but any finish I do use is pretty much done
outdoors...
My dust management in the shop isn't THAT good ;-]

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing