Posted to alt.society.nottingham,uk.d-i-y,uk.people.consumers,uk.rec.waterways
kraftee kraftee is offline

Default VirginMedia Broadband Price Increase

"altheim" wrote in message

| "Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
| In article ,
| "Kráftéé" writes:
| You of course know that you are wrong and the law doesn't specify
| whether it is in use, it's the ownership of any receiver, not
| the use of, which requires a licence.
|
| Go read the Wireless Telegraphy Act, 1949 to see that you're 100%
| wrong. Actually, you only have to read the very first sentence of
| it.
|

| OK, Here it is:
|
| "No person shall establish or use any station for wireless
| telegraphy or instal or use any apparatus for wireless telegraphy
| except under the authority of a licence in that behalf granted by
| the Postmaster General, and any person who establishes or uses any
| station for wireless telegraphy or instals or uses any apparatus
| for wireless telegraphy except under and in accordance with such a
| licence
| shall be guilty of an offence under this Act."
|
| Except for specifying "in use" __as well__ as "establish" and
| "install" how is Mr Kraftee wrong?
|
| --
| altheim

This is the bun fight & round & around we go.

Altheim he won't admit that the law states that, all he will now do is
regurgitate his perception, his own personal interpretation completely
ignoring the actual black & white.

Been thru it all for some exams several years ago, but not that long
ago & I know it hasn't been amended that much because as sure as eggs
is eggs if you posses one you will use it at some time or other.