Posted to alt.electronics
Jasen Betts[_2_] Jasen Betts[_2_] is offline

Default Convert electronic circuit to computer code?

On 2009-03-28, jeffs87 wrote:
Hi,

that one tends to be a little unstable, but if it works for you...

I have a Macintosh and I haven't found anything better.

mainly it would often lock up with a "singular matrix" error when I was
playing with it.

There is MacSpice, but it does not have a way to graphically build circuits.

do you need the graphics for your application?

embedded java? Â*

It does have source code, so you might be able to figure it out by
stepping through the code while that circuit is running.

open a pipe to an instance of spice?

I'm new to this. Any tips on how to do that?

start with the documentation for spice (macspice?)
then ask in a mac programming newsgroup.

these guys did something similar in python: http://gcompris.net/