Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] loveh2n@daum.net is offline

Default Newport MM 1000 dc Motion controller drive Problems

One day, during I was operating the Newport MM 1000 dc Motion
controller drive with delay stepper line, strange characters (????)
appeared on the front panel. Then when I turned off and on again, many
kind of messages were shown.
"??????", "Check 5V", etc. Or it stopped while it was initializing
parameters.
When I asked the Newport, it is too old model so they cannot solve it.
But they suspected internal power supply problem or PCB problem.
What would be problem? How would I fix it? Please help me.
(I have replced 4 amp-250V Slo Blo fuse on it, but there was still the
problem.)