Abe

Default What Woodcraft COULD have done

In article ,
says...

The issue for me was not that they sold out or didn't issue rainchecks
etc... At issue is the fact that they confirmed a sale and then
backed out. I was confirmed for 12 clamps and am actually getting 8.
Where Woodcraft failed was in estimating the response this would
create and properly adjusting their internet systems accordingly. It
sure appears they didn't have enough computing power to keep up
managing their inventory vs. sales. IMO, they should acknowledge
this and fulfill those that received confirmations from them.
Cheers,
cc

This is precisely why I was ****ed off. I had an order confirmation
number in hand, and therefore skipped a chance to visit the local
Woodcraft the following morning. Then I got an email "shipping
notification" -- no ****: that's what it said -- that gave *zero* as the
number of clamps being shipped.

That's no way to run a railroad. Unless your aim is to reduce
ridership. (And I think I'll drive, next time.)

Cheers,
Abe

--
A numeral would be more efficient than spelling out "ONE" in an email
addy, don't you think?