Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Best Drill Bits

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 11:25:16 -0400, the infamous "Buerste"
scrawled the following:

"Calvin Rupert" wrote in message
Every time I look at drillbits for metal at the local
Home Depot I'm totally confused.Which is the best,I see tin coated,black
coated etc.Recently I saw a new line of wood bits from Milwaukee,they look
good but as I said above I'm confused.

Nachi is my very favorite brand. They also make the best taps.

Nachi? Idden dat corn chips with cheesy crap drizzled over 'em?

--
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security does not exist in
nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding