Posted to alt.electronics
Peter Hucker Peter Hucker is offline

Default Sangsign Electronics (Hongkong) Co., Limited

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 15:35:17 -0000, PeterD wrote:

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 02:42:08 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Sangsign Electronics (Hongkong) Co., Limited was founded in 2006.Our
company insists that

sincerity is our fundament, the customers are our god ,and finding the
best profit for each

How any company can possibly imagine that by spamming they will
attract customers is beyond me! Let's see, we all want to deal with an
*ethical* company, so what does the spammer prove first and formost:
Yes, they are unethical!

Maybe it's a rival company that posted it....

"Flashlights are tubular metal containers kept in a flight bag for the purpose of storing dead batteries."